Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NEVER too late to take control of your health! Read the lastest testimonial

"The strategies that we built together have worked extremely well and I can say without a doubt that we have accomplished every goal."


Don Coleman
Adult Client
Regional Director, Dent Wizard Intl.


I want to thank you for helping me achieve my health and fitness goals. As you know, I'm a 41 year old male that believes I still have athletic prowess (just kidding). This has been a 5 month journey to meet my goal of losing 30 pounds and reducing my body fat to the 10%-12% range. I have actually lost around 35 pounds and my body fat is in the 14%-15% range. Great Results!!! The real magic started when I came to you for help. When I came to you I had 4 very important things I needed in my strategy:

  • Address the health issues I have been facing over the past few years.
  • High Cholesterol and very low energy levels. I also have a strong family history of heart disease.
  • Comprehensive nutrition strategy that fit my lifestyle. I travel up to three weeks a month for my profession. It hasn't been easy eating healthy on the road.
  • Clear Nutritional guidelines. Guidelines needed to be very easy to understand and most importantly easy to implement.

The strategies that we built together have worked extremely well and I can say without a doubt that we have accomplished every goal. Along the journey I have also become very educated about nutrition and fitness. I've had a few people in my circle of influence that have asked me for advice because of the changes they have witnessed in me.

I feel terrific and I wouldn't be in this shape if I didn't address my nutritional faults.

Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment